“Sex and the Christian” Conference for June 24, 2023
This conference is being convened to:
- Evaluate the extent to which sexual bondage exists in our society and particularly among the Body of Christ – the Church.
- Breaking the “silence” in the Body of Christ on this subject matter by openly discussing a topic which has been quite a taboo in our churches, but which causes untold torment, guilt, shame and frustration for persons, even as they seek to get on with the business of living.
- Giving a voice to persons who have questions, struggles, guilt, shame, inferiority complex, etc.
- Providing a “safe space” in which persons may find acceptance and may choose to open up about their painful experiences
- Pointing persons to relevant resource personnel/organizations where they might find help
- Praying with and offering comfort and support to persons thus affected.