My name is Nadine Watson Bowen of Content District Ramble, Hanover. I am a poultry farmer and mother of 2 daughters. On January 8th, 2021, I lost everything I owned, my home, all its contents, my poultry business, and investments in a fire. My children and I were left with only the clothes on our backs.
I have suffered tremendous loss and setbacks due to the fire. I lost 5000 chickens, 12 freezers,2 generators, 370 bags of chicken feed, 25 bags of pig feed, 15 bags of goat feed, scales, a power washer, power saws, weed whackers, chemicals, medications, a 1993 Nissan Pick Up Van and much more.
Presently, I am homeless and seeking assistance, in the form of building materials, to renovate a room and bathroom in a house so that my daughters and I can be together again.