What is Canyouth’s Foundation Inc (CFI)? The Canyouth’s Foundation Inc., otherwise called CFI, is a Non-Profit Organization that was registered in the state of Florida to support inner-city youths in Florida and Jamaica through charitable deliveries. Why was CFI established? The foundation was established to address some of the psychosocial, educational, health, and financial needs of the inner-city youths in Florida and Jamaica. CFI’s benefits to inner-city youths: CFI will assist youths in the areas of healthcare, education, and entrepreneurship. It will assist through the framework of restoration, self-care, and rehabilitation. Beneficiaries will be satisfied through the foundation’s objectives. The objectives of the foundation are to:
- Assist inner-city youths in Florida and Jamaica pay tuition fees through direct payments to the institutions.
- Promote a healthy lifestyle among inner-city youths in Florida and Jamaica, including a drug-free environment through seminars, workshops, and demand reduction.
- Facilitate programs in both locations to promote entrepreneurship among inner-city youths through workshops.
- Provide loans/grants for small businesses among inner-city youths after they have attended entrepreneurial workshops.
- Establish programs to encourage self-reliance through education, healthcare, and entrepreneurship, among inner-city youths in Florida and Jamaica.
CFI’s general benefits: The foundation will indirectly reduce crime, promote health among youths, and promote self-reliance through education and entrepreneurship in Jamaica and Florida. Where is CFI located? The main office of CFI is in Miramar Florida. However, there are several liaison outlets in Jamaica and Florida to better serve communities. How does CFI work? CFI assists its customers, on an individual basis, through the recommendations of its regional liaisons and other outreach representatives who report to the foundation’s outreach coordinator. The outreach coordinator is the chair of the Communications and Public Relations Committee of the Board. The board or its assigned committee will decide on the execution of individual or community projects. Who is involved in CFI? The founder of CFI is Dr. Canute White. Dr. White is a notary public in Florida, organizational behaviorist, and educator who was born in Jamaica where he had served in the military and as a Justice of the peace. He grew up in several inner-city communities on the island. The foundations had established its Non-Profit Bylaws, which outlined its board of directors and committees:
- Chair of the board (CEO)
- Vice-Chair of the board
- President (Executive director)
- Vice President
- Treasurer (Chief Financial Officer)
The foundation also operates through its various committees that are chaired by competent individuals:
- Executive committee to manage the businesses and affairs of the board
- Audit committee to review the operations of all other committees.
- Finance committee to ensure that the foundation’s financial reports are accurate
- Governance committee to oversee the health and functioning of the board
- Communications and public relations committee that is responsible for all matters that relate to communicating with donors, stakeholders, and others.
- Fundraising committee to ensure and contribute well-planned fundraising initiatives for the Organization. Mission Statement Canyouth’s Foundation Inc. aims to address some of the psychosocial, educational, health, and financial needs of inner-city youths in Florida and Jamaica through the provision of healthcare, educational opportunities, and entrepreneurial skills; while indirectly reducing crime, promoting health, and ensuring self-reliance in communities. Vision Canyouth’s Foundation Inc strives to be the most effective and supportive non-profit organization in the pursuit of sustainable inner-city youth development and empowerment. Tagline: “Changing communities through youth development and empowerment” Funding: We are collaborating with Real Helping Hands LLC (A crowdfunding entity) in our fundraising efforts along with the reception of grants, and other contributions from SMEs, individuals, and other Non-Profit Organizations. We also accept non-monetary contribution to assist inner-city youth. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org to make non-monetary contribution.
Contacts: Instagram: Canyouth’s Foundation – https://www.instagram.com/canyouths_foundation/ Email: email@example.com